Die Beschreibung von MATLAB Mobile
Connect to MATLAB® from your Android smartphone or tablet.
Evaluate MATLAB commands, create and edit files, view results, acquire data from sensors, and visualize data – from the convenience of your mobile device.
CONNECT TO THE CLOUD
Use your MathWorks Account to connect to MathWorks Cloud from MATLAB Mobile™. Linking a license that is current on MathWorks Software Maintenance Service to your MathWorks Account increases your storage quota and unlocks the ability to acquire data from device sensors.
With your MathWorks Account, you receive:
• Access MATLAB from the command-line
• View, run, edit and create files from the Editor
• Acquire data from device sensors
• Store your files and data on MATLAB Drive (you receive 250 MB of cloud storage)
Link a license that is current on MathWorks Software Maintenance Service to your MathWorks Account to unlock the following features:
• Access to other add-on products on your license
• 5 GB of cloud storage on MATLAB Drive
• Command-line access to MATLAB and add-on products
• 2D and 3D plots to visualize data
• Editor to view, run, edit and create MATLAB files
• Data acquisition from device sensors
• Image and video acquisition from the camera
• Cloud storage and synchronization with MATLAB Drive
• Custom keyboards to enter typical MATLAB syntax
The following features are not supported:
• Viewing, editing or evaluating live scripts with the Live Editor
• Using MATLAB Apps, such as Curve Fitting
• Creating apps with App Designer
• Interacting with 3D figures
• Opening or creating models using the Simulink graphical environment
MATLAB is the leading technical computing software for algorithm development, data visualization, data analysis, and numeric computation. MATLAB is used in a wide range of applications, including signal and image processing, communications, control design, test and measurement, financial modeling and analysis, and computational biology.
- Non-blocking command and script execution
- Stream sensor data from multiple devices to desktop MATLAB
- New help page integrated with MATLAB Answers
- Bug fixes